- 9.9K registrations
- 4.4K providing essential transport
- 2.1K urgent household maintenance
- 8.1K delivering supplies
Emergency support volunteering
In times of crisis, Australians love to help.
Volunteering can provide crucial support to people in the community who are impacted by an emergency. That’s why we’re calling on all people who can lend a hand to register their details to become a volunteer.
How you can help
- Delivering supplies
- Providing essential transport (doctor's appointments)
- Urgent household maintenance
- Welfare checks (eg, phone call or text)
How it works
Register your details
Submit your details to our emergency support volunteer list.
Your details are passed along
We'll pass on your details on to organisations in your area.
Organisation contacts you
When available, the organisation will offer volunteer opportunities.